[ckan-dev] CKAN - Api question

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Mon Mar 31 11:34:52 UTC 2014

Hi Vladimir,

Let's start with the beginning:

   1. What error do you get when call the API? (At the moment, the whole
   seems down...)
   2. Does any other API call works (like just listing the datasets?
   3. Did you enable the datastore in your configuration?

Stéphane

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Vladimir Mašala
<vladimirmasala at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, i have installed ckan from package and site is up and running. At
> moment i am having problems with ckan API.
> I was checking demo site and i see api calls like this
> http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=d81037dc-6fb8-46f9-a79a-2d447bc2b12b and
> that is exactly what i was looking for. Api calls which returns data so i
> can consume it in applications.
> So  decided to try same api calls on my site
> http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en , but it isnt working...
>
> Calls to http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/api/rest/dataset/vrtici retrun
> dataset data name,id and so on..but calls to
> http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=e957cf04-8db9-4216-a4ab-d13416503f3c
>  or
> http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=vrtici are
> not working...
>
> Can any help me with this? Am i doing something wrong, maybe we didn't
> setup datastore correctly or i have problem because i have used install
> from package which is not latest ckan version?
>
> Thnx for help

Stéphane Guidoin
Director, Transportation
Open North