[ckan-dev] Website url change but datasets preview still showing old url

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Tue Mar 11 14:12:51 UTC 2014

Are you speaking of datasets or resources (e.g the files). Resource URL is
indeed stored in the database.

For a recent implementation, the first datasets had been upload from the
web interface as CKAN's domain was an internal alias instead of the full
public url. The resources inherited that internal alias... which obviously
did not work once made public.

So someone had to do a search/replace in the database... If you open the
database, you will probably figure out quickly which field has to be
changed.

Stéphane