[ckan-dev] Website url change but datasets preview still showing old url

James Bell james at james-bell.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 17:29:58 UTC 2014

Hi

I have setup and installed a CKAN instance and imported some data into the
site on one url e.g. website1.com but now after changing the url to
website2.com I am still seeing the website1.com url when I go to a data
preview page.

I am guessing this is because the full urls are stored in the database when
you add a new dataset??

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
James

This year I am running the London and Yorkshire marathons.

[image: JustGiving - Sponsor me now!]<http://www.justgiving.com/jamesryanbell>

To sponsor me for these and various others runs throughout this year and
last please go visit: http://justgiving.com/jamesryanbell

All money raised will go to Diabetes UK

Thanks

:-)