[ckan-dev] Ckanext-qa doesn't display any information.

Jesús Redondo redondogarciajesus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:15:46 UTC 2014

Hello Ross,

You're right, I didn't run the paster command. I have tried, but
unfortunately an error was displayed:

NOTE: the command has been run like this:  *paster qa update
--config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini*
and with the virtualenv was on.

*Traceback (most recent call last):  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/paster", line 9, in <module>
load_entry_point('PasteScript==1.7.5', 'console_scripts', 'paster')()  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paste/script/command.py",
line 104, in run    invoke(command, command_name, options, args[1:])  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paste/script/command.py",
line 143, in invoke    exit_code = runner.run(args)  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paste/script/command.py",
line 238, in run    result = self.command()  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckanext-qa/ckanext/qa/commands.py", line 50, in
command    self._load_config()  File
"/usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/ckan/lib/cli.py", line 79, in
_load_config    raise AssertionError('Config filename %r does not exist.' %
self.filename)AssertionError: Config filename
'/usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckanext-qa/development.ini' does not exist.*

I have searched for the file "development.ini" but no results were return.

Is the path where I run the command correct? I don't know why this is
failing.
Thanks for the help.

Jesús Redondo