[ckan-dev] Ckanext-qa doesn't display any information.

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 21:43:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

The error you’re getting is because it is looking for the default config file (development.ini) so it hasn’t recognised the config file you have provided in the terminal.  I think you may have typed it incorrectly, there are two - before config. Try copying and pasting the line below, perhaps it’ll show up better in your terminal than it does in mail.

    paster qa update --config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini

Ross.