[ckan-dev] Trouble setting up email notifications

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Wed Mar 12 18:30:44 UTC 2014

Hey Justin,

When posting a request to the email trigger via the API, you have to post
an empty dictionnary.

So with curl the command should look like that:
curl http://my.domain/api/action/send_email_notifications  -H
"X-CKAN-API-Key:ae475a5a-6a9f-4800-9e2d-x338847r" *-d '{}'*

Also: did you configure all the SMTP stuff in the .ini?

Even though it does not look interesting, please post any error you see,
either in curl or in your web server error log.

Steph