[ckan-dev] tags

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:43:26 UTC 2014

I managed to add tags, I was mistaking the syntax. But I would like to know
how I can update the package leaving the other fields the same.

If I update only the tags without specifying anything else, the result is
that everything is blank excepted for the fields that I actually updated
(in this case the tags). Is there a way to maintain the other fields while
updating? More specifically, If I want just to add another tag to the list
of tags what should I do?