[ckan-dev] tags

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Mon Mar 17 05:00:54 UTC 2014

I would recommend not calling the package_update API directly. It would be
better to call package_show, update the result, and then pass that into
package_update. There are plans to have a package_update_partial endpoint,
which let you make a change without pulling the whole package dict, but
nobody has gotten around to it.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge