[ckan-dev] Datapusher

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Fri Mar 21 18:36:31 UTC 2014

Hello

Yes the latest code from the datapusher. It must be a different issue
then but does sound exactly like the same issue we had before.  After
you updated the code did you definitely restart Apache.

We tested this out a lot when we fixed the issue before so can not
reproduce now.  Is there anything else unique about your setup?

David