[ckan-dev] Datapusher

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:17:56 UTC 2014

Hi

It's still having that behaviour. I am running ckan 2.2, I followed the
instructions on
http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/#configuration (production
installation and setup) and I  downloaded the latest code for datapusher.
When I upload resources some of them are not stored, they appear under
resources when I select them but after I publish the dataset and I go to
explore it, the resources are not there (not all of them). The same happens
if I try to add resources to an existing dataset, they may not be stored
but also other resources previously stored may disappear.

I think there isn't anything special with my configuration, I downloaded
ckan 2.2 and installed it from source, I configured other extensions such
as archiver, qa, disqus and others, everything works fine but when I
install the datapusher it gives me that problem. What can produce this
issue?