[ckan-dev] Debian Wheezy 64bit installation help

Domenico Giusti dncgst at gnewarchaeology.it
Wed Mar 26 09:47:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have upgraded the solr-jetty package from testing and it seems to
work. But now I'm facing another error setting up the DataStore.
To set permissions:

Option1_Paster command → "user *** is notallowed to execute
'/usr/bin/psql --dbname=datastore_default --no-password --set
ON_ERROR_STOP=1' as postgres on ***"
'sudo -u postgres psql' doesn't work...

Option3_SQL script → Where is the set_permissions.sql file that I should
copy and edit?

Thank you very much for help!

Best,

--