[ckan-dev] Debian Wheezy 64bit installation help

Domenico Giusti dncgst at gnewarchaeology.it
Tue Mar 25 16:34:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
The reported bug

seems fixed in version lucene-solr/3.6.2+dfsg-1~exp1 (Debian Jessie
package).

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/solr-jetty

I will try to upgrade from testing. But it seems to work also fixing the
symlink...

Thanks,

--
Domenico Giusti <dncgst at gnewarchaeology.it>