[ckan-dev] Drupal module

Reinier Battenberg reinier.battenberg at mountbatten.net
Thu Mar 27 08:22:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

There is a recline module for Drupal that is currenlty optimized to work
alongside DKAN, a Drupal Open Data platform.

https://drupal.org/project/recline
and
https://drupal.org/project/dkan or http://nucivic.com/dkan/

Also, the UK team runs Drupal and has some very tight integration
https://github.com/datagovuk/dgu_d7

One of the interesting things they have done is single-signon for CKAN &
Drupal. This is not available as a standalone Drupal module + CKAN extention
though.
https://github.com/datagovuk/ckanext-dgu/search?q=drupal&ref=cmdform

They also published a Drupal CKAN module, but I am not quite sure how that fits
into the whole architecture https://drupal.org/project/ckan

There is a Drupal open data working group here
https://groups.drupal.org/opendata-working-group

If other people have more resources, it would be interesting to post them.

rgds,

reinier

--
rgds,