[ckan-dev] Drupal module

Cliff Ingham inghamn at bloomington.in.gov
Wed Mar 26 13:36:54 UTC 2014

For our Drupal deployment, we needed a way for users to add HTML tables
of data into the body of the nodes.  The tables should be generated from
the datasets published in CKAN.

I was not able to find a Drupal module that did this, and have gone
ahead written up a small drupal module that does the job.

Is there any active work on CKAN-Drupal integration?

I'd be happy to contribute code an existing project.  Alternatively, if
the text filter solution I wrote works well enough for folks, I can add
maintainers to the project.

--
Cliff Ingham
City of Bloomington, Indiana