[ckan-dev] Fwd: Localization problems

Vladimir Mašala vladimirmasala at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:55:28 UTC 2014

I managed to solve it by myself...

Basicly solution is RTFM few times... IT seems my .po file wasn't for this
version or it was corupted in some way...
I had to setup dev enviroment instal bebel and configure all, then i had to
update .po file with command "python setup.py update_catalog --locale
YOUR-LANGUAGE"

After that i compiled it and it works fine...

Thnx :)