[ckan-dev] ckan 2.2 issue (seems like)

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 23:53:49 UTC 2014

Hi All,
The code that I have in my plugin and that used to work in ckan 2.1  is no more working in ckan 2.2. I am getting an infinite loop in part of the code where I am overriding a logic action function ('user_show') using the IActions interface get_actions(). Within my custom function show_user() I am calling the ckan.logic.action.get.user_show(). It used to work in ckan 2.1 but after upgrading to ckan 2.2 I am getting an infinite loop inside my show_user() function.
Would appreciate any help on resolving this.
Thanks,Pabitra