[ckan-dev] ckan 2.2 issue (seems like)

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Wed May 7 23:58:02 UTC 2014

On 7 May 2014 19:54, "Pabitra Dash" <pkdash_reena at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The code that I have in my plugin and that used to work in ckan 2.1  is
no more working in ckan 2.2. I am getting an infinite loop in part of the
code where I am overriding a logic action function ('user_show') using the
IActions interface get_actions(). Within my custom function show_user() I
am calling the ckan.logic.action.get.user_show(). It used to work in ckan
2.1 but after upgrading to ckan 2.2 I am getting an infinite loop inside my
show_user() function.

How are you calling the original? Are you importing the action at the
module level?