[ckan-dev] Migrating CKan

Andrew Beeken anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk
Fri May 9 12:34:52 UTC 2014

Hello!

First time posting to this list. I’m in the process of inheriting a CKan installation at the University of Lincoln which I am hoping to put to use as part of my role as Information Systems Developer. Part of this will involve migrating the install from a RackSpace server to a server within the University network.

I’ve gone through the process of setting up a new CKan install, however I don’t really know how’s best to migrate existing data across. If anyone else has done this, would they be able to advise?

All the best,
Andrew Beeken

Research Information Systems Developer
University of Lincoln

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.