[ckan-dev] Accessing CKAN from .Net

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed May 14 12:20:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in accessing CKAN from the Microsoft Platform, but over at Leeds City Council they've been working on a CKAN library for use with .Net (any of the supported languages) and are open to further help if anyone is interested?  At present it ony allows for the reading of metadata from a CKAN instance, but I know Chris (Wilson, the primary author) is looking to extend the library to allow for writing of metadata as well as support for the datastore APIs.

Is anyone has any spare time, and is interested in helping out, the code repo is in git at https://bitbucket.org/leedsdatamill/ckansharp/wiki/Home (and Chris’ contact details linked from latest commit).

Ross