[ckan-dev] Help! - data resources gone missing

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu May 15 02:43:46 UTC 2014

Hi,
    I created a dataset and had uploaded a number of resources yesterday (about 10, of various file formats).

Today I had some more resources to add, and I edited the dataset and began uploading the additional resources.  Whilst doing so I used the reorder resources button to arrange them in the order I wanted.  When I did this with the first additional resource it worked fine, but when I added another resource and went to reorder, the list of resources to rearrange that came up only had a single resource (the one just loaded) and all the ones I had loaded earlier disappeared.

When I clicked back to the Dataset it only showed that single resource.  However I knew the link for some of the resources I had previously loaded so I opened that and the resource I check is still there, just not showing up under the dataset.

What can I do to get them back listed under the dataset?

Thanks
Aaron