[ckan-dev] New CKAN survey available: Deployment and installation

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed May 21 16:32:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As you may remember, a few days ago we published a CKAN Census survey
to know more about the existing CKAN sites around the world. The
response has been great so far, thank you very much to those who added
your site. If you still haven't done it, it only takes a few minutes!

http://ckan.org/census/

Today we are making another survey available, focused on how you
deploy and install CKAN.

We are aware that this is hugely important aspect for users and a
really important topic for CKAN as a project. That's why it is crucial
to understand what works and what needs to be improved and for that we
need your help!

Here is the link to the survey:

http://ckan.org/deployment-survey

It should only take some minutes and all questions are optional.

Thank you very much for your time!

Adrià