[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.2 upgrade from source issue

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 20:53:48 UTC 2014

This error got fixed when I changed the __init__.py file for the stats extension to include the namespace declaration. Now I am getting a different error when it is trying load the home page:
AttributeError: 'NoneType" object has no attribute 'isoformat'
It is coming from the package_dictize module code line:
result_dict['metadata_modified'] = pk.metadata_modified.isoformat()
Pabitra