[ckan-dev] How to display the stars of ckanext-qa

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed May 7 08:34:24 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot. I finally found it.

I am just wondering why all our resources have a rating of 0.
Rating: License not open

And in the metadata field above it says:
License: No License provided

I thought a rating of 1 means: accessible via web page
I don't know where the license value comes from.

I had run these commands:
paster --plugin=ckanext-archiver archiver update --config=production.ini
paster --plugin=ckanext-qa qa update  --config=production.ini

What about the tasks.py ? How does it have to be used ?

Thanks

Hilde