[ckan-dev] How to display the stars of ckanext-qa

Fabrizio Fornari ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:11:10 UTC 2014

Because you have assigned a not open license to the dataset.
To be rating over 0 the dataset must have assigned an Open License.

You can assign the License when you are creating the dataset or you can
update it and change the license.

Try for example to assign Creative Commons CCZero (just to try then use a
proper license)