[ckan-dev] Pdf preview in Chrome and IE

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon Nov 10 01:12:02 UTC 2014

Has anyone else experienced problems with preview of pdfs with Chrome or IE.

I am using firefox and have had no trouble, but colleagues using chrome reported pdfs previewing with messed up text (chrome) or not loading at all (IE).  I then tried those browsers and got the same result.

Anything we can do to rectify this problem?

Thanks
Aaron