[ckan-dev] Custom field or Text preview window scroll bar

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Nov 27 21:03:34 UTC 2014

Not strictly linked to below, but a similar type of issue I've just noticed.  A similar huge vertical record occurs when a user enters a lot of text into a custom field e.g. using for spatial
See http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/testopendata where someone has very neatly outlined an entire country, but the spatial field is huge and requires lots of vertical scrolling.

Should I raise an issue for this (and below separately?)?

Message: 2