[ckan-dev] FederGob, New extension to federate with Datos.gob.es and to generate complete DCAT metadata.

Jesús Redondo redondogarciajesus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:38:56 UTC 2014

Hello Stéphane,

I didn't use dcat extension because it has been released a week ago. We
knew there was planned an upgrade for the ckanext-dcat, but i didn't know
when, thats why we decided to create FederGob.

Still, FederGob is interesting because it follows the Norma Técnica de
Interoperabilidad de Reutilización de Recursos de Información, so portals
from Spain could take advantage of this particularity for federation.

Thanks,

Jesús.