[ckan-dev] Resource URLs must be unique over API?

Matt Fullerton matt.fullerton at okfn.de
Wed Nov 19 08:03:31 UTC 2014

Hi George,
Thanks for investigating for me ;-) I was running out of time yesterday and
indeed barking up the wrong tree. My problem was actually with successive
datasets, but I tested that with Postman now and it also isn't a problem.
The problem was that I was generating names from titles, and my titles are
not unique m-/.

Many thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Softwareentwickler
matt.fullerton at okfn.de
+49 89 74560495
Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singerstr. 109
10179 Berlin
http://www.okfn.de