[ckan-dev] Resource URLs must be unique over API?

George Sattler George.sattler at xvt.com.au
Tue Nov 18 21:57:25 UTC 2014

Hi Matt
If I’m understanding you correctly, this should work okay. Here’s a screenshot of a simple example using Postman REST client (Chrome plugin) which worked okay for me on CKAN 2.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/01gtigbex863qby/Screen%20Shot%202014-11-19%20at%208.44.25%20am.png?dl=0

Hope that helps.
Cheers
George