[ckan-dev] URL for downloadable ressource is wrong

Stephan Schrade schrade at online2000.de
Thu Oct 9 12:56:38 UTC 2014

Hi experts,
on my CKAN 2.2 instance on RHEL I have the following strange issue:
At the level of a dataset I have several ressources which can be
downloaded, but unfortunately the URL looks like this:
http://<domain>/dataset/:///dataset/74eab3f9-891c-446f-92c3-79a91116048b/resource/5c25d3fd-3409-4fe7-be03-de9f9d01cd65/download/bildung.pdf
which is obviously wrong :(

If I'm at the level of a single ressource e.g. on the preview page, the
URL is correct and I can download the ressource.

(we are using the filestore for that)

I recently made a rebuild of the search index. Could this cause the error?
What can I do to repair the wrong URL?

Please help asap because I have to go online pretty soon and I have
hundreds of datasets.

TIA
Stephan