[ckan-dev] URL for downloadable ressource is wrong

Stephan Schrade schrade at online2000.de
Fri Oct 10 09:31:33 UTC 2014

I have made further tests to get more details.
It is now sure, that the error comes from the rebuild of the search index.

If I make a search-index clear and then visit the page of the dataset
(of course I can't search for it but I know the url) then the url for
downloading the file is displayed correct.

If I make a new dataset with a new ressource then the url is correct.
But if I make a search-index rebuild afterwards, the url gets wrong.

This also disables the possibility to make a database backup. Because If
you reimport the dump, the search index is rebuild automatically.
And the the urls are wrong again.

What can I do?

TIA
Stephan