[ckan-dev] Create a file upload field for organization

Qifeng.Bai at csiro.au Qifeng.Bai at csiro.au
Sun Oct 26 22:55:23 UTC 2014

Hi, there

I would like to create a field for organization which is able to upload a file or a link.  It is similar with 'image' field of 'organization'. I have tried to create a field by using form.image_upload macro provided by CKAN.
It can select a file, but it won't upload this file and the value of this field is 'FieldStorage('filename')'.  Is there anyone can tell me how CKAN deal with 'form.image_upload' inside, please

Cheers

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC55BF.85E7FEB0]

Qifeng Bai
Software Engineer