[ckan-dev] Create a file upload field for organization

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Mon Oct 27 04:42:16 UTC 2014

This probably not possible right now. You would need to change a couple of
things in the form and the controller.

a) Add enctype=multipart/form-data to the form definition.
b) Handle the upload in the controller with the Upload class in
ckan/lib/upload.py.

There hasn't yet been work done to make this generally available for custom
forms.

Nigel Babu
Senior Sysadmin, Open Knowledge