[ckan-dev] "Server Error" showing cms-pages with with ckan (2.2.1, dockerized) and ckanext-pages (master)

Rene Pietzsch rpietzsch at brox.de
Mon Oct 27 09:23:33 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I installed ckanext-pages upon the dockerized ckan (2.2.1).

Install went fine and pages icon appears in the tool-bar. Also pages overview and page form comes up.

But when I „ dd" a new page or when I try to show the page (by its url) the „Server Error“ page is shown. Neither the apache ckan_default.error.log nor the ckan log file has helpful information on what went wrong.

Has anyone a hint on what might be wrong? Is there ckan version that is tested/working with the ckanext-pages?

Thanks for your help and kind regards,

René