[ckan-dev] Datapusher

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Oct 29 12:20:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am trying to get the Datapusher to work on a CKAN 2.2 version on Redhat 6.

I didn't do the installation myself so it is not clear to me if I have
to install it explicitly or if it was installed already with CKAN which
seems to be the case with CKAN 2.2
http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/#ckan-2-2-and-above

I have the directories
...src/datapusher           containing the wsgi.py file
  src/ckan/ckanext/datapusher/        containing the plugin

running this line give me the following error message
JOB_CONFIG='/Ckan/ckan_home/ckan_env/src/datapusher/deployment/datapusher_settings.py'
python wsgi.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "wsgi.py", line 1, in <module>
     import ckanserviceprovider.web as web
ImportError: No module named ckanserviceprovider.web

So obviously not everything is installed.

Thanks

Hilde