[ckan-dev] URL for downloadable ressource is wrong

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Fri Oct 10 10:03:58 UTC 2014

Stephan,

The resource page may well get the URL from the database, whereas the
dataset page gets them from SOLR's cache of the full dataset and its
resources. This would explain the discrepency, hence why digging in
this area might be useful. Since no-one else has mentioned this
problem, it is most likely a configuration problem, rather than a code
problem.

David