[ckan-dev] Upgrade patch release

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Oct 16 12:59:47 UTC 2014

Hi Harold,

I guess you meant these instructions (upgrade a source install)
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/upgrading/upgrade-source.html

The important steps are the ones you mention, but following all of
them won't hurt and you'll make sure you don't miss anything.

On step 2 you should use:

git fetch
git checkout release-v2.2.1

Good luck,