[ckan-dev] Template/Css

harold carrel haroldcb at hotmail.fr
Tue Sep 23 14:31:09 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I am trying to custom templates and CSS by following the docs on: http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/theming/templates.html

But concerning the "layout1.html", it's written that there is a {% block featured_group %}

In my layout1.html, this block doesn't exist... Is my version of the file wrong or is it because of the tutorial?

this is the entire code from my file:

        {% snippet 'home/snippets/promoted.html' %}
        {% snippet 'home/snippets/search.html' %}
 {% block featured_group %}
        {% snippet 'home/snippets/featured_group.html' %}
 {% endblock %}
        {% snippet 'home/snippets/featured_organization.html' %}

If someone could look at his file which should be in /ckan/lib/default/src/ckan/ckan/templates/home and answer me, to tell me which is wright.

Thanks