[ckan-dev] [ckan] [wip] Add IUploader plugin interface with after_upload (#1529)

Maurizio "Graffio" Mazzoneschi graffio at lynxlab.com
Tue Sep 23 10:16:34 UTC 2014

Really thanks Tryggvi.
Yes I'm running master.

I've tried, as you suggest, to use |IResourceController and
after_create, and it works.
Do not work, instead, ||after_upload|. I haven't find it neither in
ckan/plugins/interfaces nor in the documentation.

anyway, thanks for your help.

p.s. in the documentation in the IresourceController there is only
before_show
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/extensions/plugin-interfaces.html#ckan.plugins.interfaces.IResourceController

Do you think these interface is stable and I can use it also in the future?

--
maurizio "graffio" mazzoneschi
Lynx s.r.l.