[ckan-dev] Happy days for bog comments

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sun Apr 5 05:16:48 UTC 2015

Folks,

It took a few hours, but I cleaned up the ckan.org blog comments so that we
no longer have anything pending review. Most comments were spam, but there
were a few real ones so it needed a close review of some sorts.

For those who might have been thinking the ckan.org blog wasn't maintained
or looked after, please reset your expectations :) From what I can see it
has always been maintained but moving forward I will be putting in a
special effort to keep post comments updated and approved.

Hoots!
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au