[ckan-dev] Steering Group Meeting

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sun Apr 5 03:16:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Adrià!

I'm working on action items from the meeting this weekend :) Lots to do but
it is light work when you know there is an active community of developers
and users for CKAN.

I wonder how many people on these two lists are attending opendatacon.org?

Of those, how many would be interested in a CKAN specific event on the 27th
of May?

And also - how many of you have been following the twitter hashtag
#WeAreCKAN? It would be great to see some of you folks tweet a pic or two
with that tag mentioned :) I think it really helps all of us to see the
faces behind our combined efforts to release data via the open source CKAN
project.

I certainly haven't been shy ;)

Rock on!

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|