[ckan-dev] CKAN song - ready for review and asking for your hep

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Apr 13 09:20:17 UTC 2015

Rock on!

An edited version of the CKAN song, made for presenting the DFMP as part of
the Digital Canberra Challenge is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuXqf9wog0

We're looking for people to tweet their pics for inclusion in the next edit
which will be specifically for CKAN. If you use the hashtag #WeAreCKAN in a
tweet with an attached image then the first 100 or so will be pulled into
our custom dataset for the CBR Data First Media Platform (DFMP).

Optionally, please include with your tweet a graphic or such with the words
"Will work for data".  We'll then update the view with a better edit to
feature the CKAN community.

And yep - the Link Digital branding in this will be pretty much removed for
the proper CKAN edit (not so easy to remove it from the actual song).

Either way, we hope you like this. It has been fun to make.

Also - if anyone already featured wants to be removed from the current edit
please let me know. It's easy to update :)

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au