[ckan-dev] Saving copies of CKAN Graph views

Matthew Fullerton matthew at smartlane.de
Tue Apr 21 09:12:23 UTC 2015

We've just finished setting up a small web service that returns PNG images for graph views in CKAN. The background is that for various reasons doing this in Javascript in the front end isn't possible, hence the rather 'hacky' solution.

In case this is a must-have for anyone, let me know and I will try to get you set up with it.

Best,
Matt

SMARTLANE Project

matthew at smartlane.de
T +49 89 289 28575
F +49 89 289 22333
www.smartlane.de

EXIST-Project "Tapestry"
c/o Lehrstuhl für Verkehrstechnik
Technische Universität München
Arcisstraße 21
80333 Munich
Germany

Funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
on the basis of a Act of the German Parliament