[ckan-dev] CKANCon 2015 registration and call for speakers

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Tue Apr 21 22:45:16 UTC 2015

CKANCon is on!

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ckancon-2015-tickets-16681567016

This is a one day event in Ottawa, Canada on May 27, right in between
http://opendatasummit.ca/en/ and http://opendatacon.org

Please register on the eventbrite page if you can join us.

We're looking for speakers to present on extensions or topics of
interest to the CKAN developer community. Please contact me if you can
give a 15-30 minute presentation on a CKAN thing you're working on.
Some ideas include new visualizations, reusable integrations with
other systems, planned improvements to core CKAN, etc.

Thanks!

Ian

original CKAN ideas ticket: https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap/issues/120