[ckan-dev] DataProxy DNS Error

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Apr 23 08:04:15 UTC 2015

Hi Aníbal,

The DataProxy is an external service, hosted on Google App Engine, so
it won't be able to get your local CSV file under http://10...
As you rightly say DataProxy is deprecated. What errors do you get
with DataPusher when you reupload data to the DataStore (on a resource
page, click on Manage and then DataStore). Do you have your `site_url`
and `datapusher_url`settings correctly set up?

I agree it should be easy to install, if we can find where the
problems are we are definitely happy to improve the experience

Adrià