[ckan-dev] DataProxy DNS Error

Aníbal Pacheco anibal.pacheco at agesic.gub.uy
Fri Apr 24 20:09:47 UTC 2015

Thank you Adrià, to clarify, what is the correct setting name for the
datapusher url?

In your message you said datapusher_url (with underscore)

But in the documentation
(http://datapusher.readthedocs.org/en/latest/#configuration) says:
ckan.datapusher.url (the one I have correctly set in my .ini)

thanks