[ckan-dev] Links of resources changed?

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Fri Aug 14 12:39:18 UTC 2015

Hi there,

has there been any change in how a resource link looks like? On an instance
using OFS with "pairtree" we generated links to resources that looked like
that:

https://ckan-instance.org/storage/f/dataset-name/filename.csv

But due to some unknown change, they now appear as

https://ckan-instance.org/dataset/dataset-name/resource/5024a0b4-246f-48b1-a447-4721a7d9b313/download/filename.csv

Is the second URL simply a redirect to the first one?

Unfortunately I currently have no direct access to the instance, so there
is little more information at this point. Just wanted to ask you if this
seems familiar to any of you. Or what change that might have caused.

By the way, we are using ofs-hero (https://github.com/ckan/ofs-hero) to
regulary re-create the corrupted persisted_state.json.

Cheers, Stefan

--
Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch