[ckan-dev] Links of resources changed?

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Aug 14 14:09:54 UTC 2015

Hi Stefan,

The FileStore was refactored on CKAN 2.2 and the links changed indeed to
the second form you described. From the CHANGELOG for 2.2:

The FileStore and file uploads have been completely refactored and
simplified to only support local storage backend. The links from previous
versions of the FileStore to hosted files will still work, but there is a
command available to migrate the files to new Filestore. See this page for
more details:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/filestore.html#filestore-21-to-22-migration

If you are having trouble with corrupted files on the old OFS backend I
recommend you migrate to the new one.

Hope this helps,

Adrià