[ckan-dev] Getting file size in REST API

Alessandro Portosa alessandro.portosa at eng.it
Mon Feb 9 10:28:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I would have the possibility to filter the Resources result of a REST
call by file size. I process the resource on-the-fly without storing
them, and I don't want to process a possible huge amount of data (or at
least I would know that I'm processing a big file...) . I can understand
that for linked remote Resource, giving the file size can be tricky, but
it seems to be quite direct for uploaded files. Any idea to implement
such field in the REST api?

Ale