[ckan-dev] Filtering by group_type

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Mon Feb 2 19:59:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Niall Beard
<niall.beard at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions how we can filter by group_type at the
> Action level (we don't want to do it at template/controller level), or
> whether this is in the roadmap for CKAN core devs, or whether a pull request
> would likely be accepted if we commit our time to implementing it?

The current development version of CKAN and upcoming 2.3 allow you to
pass a 'type' parameter to group_list, although that doesn't seem to
be documented.

Absolutely, any pull requests that improve support for multiple group
types are welcome. There's lots to improve in that code.

Ian